Our construction division provides unique and tailored building services for specialised projects. Our teams have a complete range of specialist skills and knowledge, using traditional building materials and techniques such as lime mortar, thatching and natural stone walling.
We can provide DDA compliant works including the installation of specially-adapted kitchens and bathrooms, disability floor lifts and voice-activated lighting systems.
Recent unique projects include:
- Alspath Community Centre, Solihull – complete conversion from a community centre into two self contained flats.
- Home Farm Centre, Leicester (listed building) - forming of new reception and office area, installation of new DDA ramp access
- Woodbine Cottage, Birmingham – structural repairs to listed building for the National Trust Property
- Ravensdale School - repair and restoration of timber facade
- Bonner House, Birmingham - conversion of ground floor flat to comply with DDA regulations
- Holly Berry Barn, Meriden - restoration of converted barn
- Walsgrave Church - rebuilding of stone walling
- Opal House, Coventry - conversion of factory space to Rehabilitation centre for Primary Care Trust
- Templars School and Hearsall School, Coventry - design and installation of external covered canopy and forming of soft play area
- Sir Jonathon North Dance Studio - restoration of sprung timber floor after flood damage
Get in touch
For more information on what Laker could do for you, please do contact us. Email email@example.com or call 024 7684 1770.